Thursday, December 29, 2011

Photos in 2012

Taking a more commercial approach will be my goal in this new year. Refining and redefining my style to make my work stand out to a certain client base. It's not enough to have people say they like my work but picking up some campaigns along the way won't hurt. It seems that so much of the work I've been looking at has come from the same place. The same school of thought. It's time I separate myself from the pack. I'm not saying I will never shoot fashion again but it will be done in a more stylized manner. Something where people can see it and know it's my work.
Identity is what I will seek in 2012 as there is a flood of photography and photographers. This digital age for all the good it's done has created Fouxtagraphers and I want out of that mold. I will bring more excitement, energy and me to my projects. I'm committed to bringing you the best in 2012


- Gilberto Vasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment